Todas as Coincidências com a realidade são pura verdade!

sexta-feira, junho 11, 2004

Esta é a minha Biblia!

I see your soul, it's kind of grey,
You see my heart, you look away,
You see my wrists, I know your pain,
I know the purpose on your plane,
Don't say your last prayer because..
you could never find...
What's this life for?...

Creed, What's This Life For

I feel angry I feel helpless
Want to change the world, ya
I feel violent I feel alone
Don't try to change my mind, no

Creed, One

With arms wide open
I'll show you everything oh yeah
With arms wide open
wide open

Creed, With Arms Wide Open

Sad eyes follow me
But I still believe there's something left for me
So please come stay with me
'Cause I still believe there's something left for you and me
For you and me
For you and me

Creed, One Last Breath

But I know I must go on
Although I hurt I must be strong
Because inside I know that many
feel this way

Creed, Don't Stop Dancing

So many thoughts to share
All this energy to give
Unlike those who hide the truth I tell like it is
If the truth will set you free
I Feel sorry for your soul
Can't you hear the ringing 'cause for you the bell tolls

I'm just a freedom fighter
No remorse
Raging on in holy war
Soon there'll come a day
When you're face to face with me
Face to face with me

Can't you hear us coming?
People marching all around
Can't you see we're coming?
Close your eyes it's over now
Can't you hear us coming?
The fight has only just begun
Can't you see we're coming?

Creed, Freedom Fighter


Continues..