Todas as Coincidências com a realidade são pura verdade!

segunda-feira, abril 26, 2004

A minha voz será ouvida!!

Now is the time
for me to rise
to my feet
wipe your spit from my face
wipe this tears from my eyes
I've got to take my life back
one chance to make it right
i've got to have my voice be heard
and bring meaning to this life
cuz i trusted for nothing
i've been led astray
i've been tried and tested
but i won't accept defeat
i've done things i regret
and it's time to reverse the roles
now i just wanna make good on all the promises i have made

I WILL BE HEARD

through the worst we prevail
so our voices will be heard
through the worst we prevail
so are voices will be heard


THROUGH THE WORST WE PREVAIL!!!

Hatebreed - I will be heard

levem esta musica à letra e enfrentarão tudo e todos!